The N E X T S T E P|
Based on the vision expressed in this document, the develop ment team is seeking first phase funding in the neighborhood of $2 million from philanthropic organizations, industry participants and tenant sponsors to:
1) develop the core curriculum for grades K-8 including the online component,
2) create a working prototype facility of applied science classrooms,
3) provide year round educator in-services,
4) offer children's courses during summer and school breaks, and
5) produce a detailed business plan including creative presentation, scope and proforma to be used for the planning and development of specific full-scale installations and sites.